Description of Griswold Home Care of Raleigh
Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.
Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.
By working with Griswold Home Care, you’ll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we’re 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact this local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.
Griswold Home Care services include the following.
From head to toe, your loved one wants to feel and look their very best. Our at home personal care and hygiene services can assist with a range of care and grooming depending on your need to keep each client clean and comfortable.
List of personal care services:
- Bed bath
- Sponge bath
- Oral/mouth care
- Skin care
- Perineal care
- Change adult briefs
- Assist with bedpan
- Assist with commode
- Assist with active range-of-motion activities
As your loved ones age, many seemingly simple daily household activities and chores become significantly more difficult. Homemaking care ensures food stays fresh, obstacles that may cause falls are eliminated, and clean clothes are always available.
List of Homemaking services:
- Meal planning, preparation and service
- Wash dishes
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance, etc.)
- Personal laundry and linens
- Make/change bed
Often your loved one simply needs someone to interact with. As they age, their social circle gets smaller and they may be lonely. Personal and social interaction are extremely important in revitalizing their quality of life.
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Reminiscing about the past
- Discussing current and historical events
- Playing games and cards
- Renting and playing movies
- Maintaining a family scrapbook
- Encouraging participation with crafts
- Helping read
- Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Helping select clothes
- Mailing letters and bills
- Monitoring eating patterns and diet
- Inspecting food expiration dates
- Maintaining a calendar
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Encouraging interaction with loved ones
- Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
- Monitoring visitors
Providing transportation to:
- Doctor appointments
- The pharmacy
- Social outings
- Lunch or dinner
- Plays and concerts
- Religious services
- Sporting events
- Club meetings
Contact us to learn more about Griswold's non-medical home care, skilled care and other home care service options for older adults, people with disabilities and others in need of long-term care assistance.