Description of Affordable HomeCare
Affordable HomeCare provides in-home services to the elderly, infirm, and handicapped on a Hourly and Live "“In basis since 1989. By providing dedicated caregivers we deliver excellent care with the highest level of dependability.
Affordable HomeCare also provides Personal Emergency Response System ( Medical Alarm Alert) to our loved ones that can get help with the touch of a button..
By providing dedicated caregivers we deliver excellent care with the highest level of dependability. Each of our caregiver employees is selected based on rigorous criteria and extensive background screening, and once hired they are put through an intensive orientation process that best prepares them to serve others in their own home.
Our Services Include:
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's care
- Personal assistance with all activities such as dressing, bathing, grooming, ambulation, and incontinence care, allows a person to stay independent in their home
- Ongoing monitoring of individuals in the home helps prevent medical crisis and unnecessary hospitalization
- Meal Planning and preparation encourages a healthy diet
- Transportation to and from appointments or events prevents isolation, provides access to the community and increases socialization
- Shopping and errands provide goods and supplies that are needed for the home.
- Light housekeeping and laundry allows residents to conserve energy for desired activities while maintaining a clean household
- Ongoing contact with the family addresses concerns of Client's well being and provides relief and support
- Companionship and conversation prevents isolation and loneliness that oftentimes leads to depression, while at the same time, stimulating interests and providing comfort and security
- Assistance after illness & surgery
- Assistance and guidance with daily living activities
Our Services are Available 7 days a week x 24 hours a day "“ No Minimums.
- Families obtain peace of mind
- We Maintain independence of disabled or homebound clients
- Provide smooth transition from hospital to home environment with continuity of care
- Effective, quality care in the security, privacy and comfort of the Client's home, with family's active involvement and support
- Eliminate the anxiety for patient and family due to repeated hospitalizations
- Significantly reduced financial burden
Our Service Area
Local Cities and Towns
Charlotte, Gastonia, Waxhaw, Matthews, Huntersville, Concord, Ballantyne, Mint Hill, Weddington, Pineville
Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincolnton, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Union
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
| Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: | Yes | | Caregivers available 24 hours a day: | Yes | | Available to assisted living facility: | Yes |