Description of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial
The Terrace at Eddy Memorial provides enriched housing and assisted living in Troy, NY for seniors who value amenity-rich living but need a little extra help with everyday tasks, such as household chores, bathing, dressing, and medication management.
Our private studio and one-bedroom apartments allow seniors to maintain their independence, while a staff of licensed nurses and resident care assistants provides added security and warm, friendly personalized care, tailored to each individual’s needs. Residents also enjoy thoughtfully-designed floor plans, featuring full baths and kitchenettes, and three freshly prepared meals each day.
In addition, the Terrace at Eddy Memorial offers discerning seniors an unparalleled list of amenities, including a full-service beauty salon and barbershop, wellness programs, recreational and social activities, educational events, and regular transportation services.
Services are provided for a reasonable monthly fee and include assistance with activities of daily living:
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- All utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, high-speed Internet access.)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management
- Daily Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Licensed nursing staff and resident care assistants
- Social activities, cultural, recreational, and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily bed making and spot cleaning
- On-site physician, psychological and podiatry services
- Computers for resident use
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Well-appointed common areas, library, living room, gift shop, activities center
- Full-service beauty/barbershop
- Private dining space for resident entertaining
The studio and one-bedroom apartments of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial are available in six different floor plans and are specially designed for the comfort and safety of our senior residents who need assistance with daily living activities.
Tour The Terrace at Eddy Memorial
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Terrace at Eddy Memorial Assisted Living.