Description of Eddy Hawthorne Ridge
Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is an independent senior living community on 14 beautiful acres in East Greenbush, New York. We’re located on the same campus as the East Greenbush Community Library and the YMCA.
At Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, you’ll find safe, secure, maintenance-free living, delicious dining, scheduled transportation, and a calendar of fun-filled social activities.
Eddy Hawthorne Ridge has 50 senior apartments in a variety of styles — one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedroom tastefully and thoughtfully designed with comfort and personal safety in mind. All residences include fully equipped kitchens; bathrooms and bedrooms with emergency pull cords for 24-hour assistance; washer/dryer hookups; and convenient closet and storage space.
Enjoy your retirement while our professional staff takes care of the details — shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, and fixing the roof. Our staff will also take care of repairs and biannual housekeeping and will provide scheduled transportation for shopping and appointments.
At Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, all of our beautiful apartment homes are maintenance-free, which means you’ll never have to worry about the burdens of home maintenance or doing necessary repairs again. Even better, you’ll have access to a long list of activities to pursue the passions you love – without ever leaving home.
Warm, friendly neighbors and caring professionals make life easier and better – empowering you to lead a life of greater fulfillment with comfort for the future. Eddy Hawthorne Ridge’s on-site amenities and convenient location on the campus of the East Greenbush Community Library and YMCA keep you close to so much more. Everything you need for an active, engaged retirement is truly at your door!
Services and amenities at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge include:
At Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, we also feature a Signature Wellness Program, EmpowerU Nutrition & Wellness Connection. Programming for EmpowerU includes:
- Friendly staff, 24-hour security, and 24-hour emergency call system
- Monthly housekeeping services plus annual spring or fall cleaning
- Interior and exterior maintenance of residences, grounds, and parking areas – including trash and snow removal
- Utilities including electric, water, and heat/air conditioning
- Smoke detectors & sprinkler system
- Digital cable, local and long-distance telephone, and wireless Internet
- Chef-prepared fine and casual dining options – including meal plan
- Extensive calendar of social, cultural, and spiritual events & activities
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Access to our Resident portal for the latest Eddy Hawthorne Ridge news, menus, and events
- Personal on-site storage areas
- Innovative programming and intellectually-stimulating activities including gaming and brain fitness
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured grounds featuring walking routes through the campus, a courtyard, and an outdoor patio
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop
- Fireside lounge for reading & socialization
- Multi-purpose room for lectures, programs & classes
- Business Center with computers and copier
- Laundry suites
- Occupational and Physical Therapy services on-site
- Personal fitness counseling & training sessions
- Nutrition education classes
- Fitness programs focused on balance/agility, strength, flexibility & cardio endurance
- Specialty classes including Yoga and Tai Chi
- Wellness Center with a complete offering of fitness equipment to accommodate any skill set and strength level
Located on 14 beautiful acres in East Greenbush NY, Eddy Hawthorne Ridge features 50 senior apartments with six different layouts available to choose from. Residents have a choice between one bedroom, one bedroom with a den, and two-bedroom senior apartments.
Tour Eddy Hawthorne Ridge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge Assisted Living.