Description of The Chelsea at Clifton
Located in scenic Clifton, The Chelsea at Clifton is surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Our residents enjoy spacious private senior living apartments, abundant senior activities, and customized assisted living services for all your needs.
Located in a beautiful country setting surrounded by farm, mountains and open space, The Chelsea At Clifton offers Assisted Living in private and semi-private apartments. Our residents enjoy meals in a beautiful, restaurant style dining room, as well as linen and housekeeping services. In addition to our beautifully landscaped grounds, complete with tranquil stream, The Chelsea At Clifton features open porches, a library, fireside lounge, theater, bistro, pub and an activities room. Our Assisted Living residents may receive assistance with activities of daily living, yet remain as independent as they’d like.
For residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments, our Country Cottage provides a safe and secure environment with specially trained, 24-hour staff and its own dining and activity rooms. And for those who’d like a break from being a caregiver or even a short vacation from the busy world, The Chelsea At Clifton Respite Program offers short stays in private apartments with the same services and amenities received by our full time residents.
At The Chelsea At Clifton, you can look forward to an exceptional quality of life, combined with unsurpassed value in a beautiful, country setting. Our goal is always to maximize the quality of life of our residents through individualized support and appropriate health care services. Chelsea Senior Living encourages independence and freedom of choice in an environment that protects each resident’s privacy.
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Tea room
- Fireside living room
- Beautifully appointed common areas
- Convenience store
- Activities room
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Tour The Chelsea at Clifton
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Chelsea at Clifton Assisted Living.