Description of Key Home Care
Key Home Care offers a wide variety of services for people wanting to remain living in their home happy and independently. Having an individual caregiver come in to your home is an important, and sometimes difficult, decision. At Key Home Care, we understand this, and only pick the best caregivers after careful screening, thorough background checks, and multiple interviews.
Older adults often find it difficult to complete simple, yet necessary, tasks that impact their quality of life. This difficulty can create a need to leave their home and move to a supervised living situation. Initiation of non-medical services can often delay a move, and most certainly can increase quality of life.
Services include, but not limited to:
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Incidental Transportation
- Assistance with mail and bill paying
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with hobbies
- Reading Aloud Newspapers, Mail, Books
- Help with pets
- Organizational assistance
- Friendly visitor for nursing home patients
- Assistance to meals for individuals living in Independent or Assisted Senior Living
- Medication reminders
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- We offer free in-home consultations. Call today and schedule yours.
Tour Key Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Key Home Care Home Care.