Tour Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids Assisted Living.
Description of Good Shepherd Community - Sauk Rapids
Older adults choose to move to the Good Shepherd Community for a variety of reasons. Most enjoy the amenities our campus offers, but there is one aspect of our services that tops the list and that is our care. Whether you live independently, need some assistance, or are in need of round-the-clock care, we provide personalized care with the comforts of home in each of our entities!
- Senior Housing - offering market rate and income-based apartments for adults 55 or 62 and better. Choose from one and two bedroom apartments with many features and amenities to meet your needs.
- Assisted Living - provides a helping hand when you need it. Our services are delivered to tenants in their own apartments and individualized according to need including bathing, dressing, medication set ups, reminders and/or administration, 24 hour on-site staff supervision, emergency response system, up to three meals a day, housekeeping and laundry.
- Memory Cottages - Each of four memory cottages provides a warm, secure home environment for nine tenants living with memory loss. Services include RN Case Management, RN on-call 24 hours a day, 24-hour on-site staff supervision by Care Managers, three meals plus snacks daily, weekly housekeeping and laundry, and life enrichment programming.
- Home Health Care Agency - provides a variety of health care, skilled nursing and therapy services to clients in their home. Our Registered Nurses, Therapists (PT, OT, and ST) and Home Health Aides serve a 30 mile radius from Sauk Rapids.
- Nursing Home - each of our eight household settings create a warm living space with 16 to 20 private suites. Residents gather in their household's common dining and living areas to enjoy meals and activities together. We provide skilled care for short-term or long-term care, in-patient or out-patient physical, occupational, or speech therapy, respite and hospice care.
- ACE Rehab (Advanced Care for Everyone) - this sub-acute short-term household offers specialized recovery care and rehabilitation following an acute illness or injury.
- Memory Lane - this secure household offers skilled, specialized care for people with memory loss.
Our Welcome Center is here to assist you in navigating the options and make sense of what can be an overwhelming process and stage in adult life. Please call us today!
Minimum Monthly Rate: Call for Rates
Maximum Monthly Rate: Call for Rates
Private Pay, LTCI, Medicaid/Medical
Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Separate Therapy Room, Pet Permitted