Description of Traditions of Owatonna 1
When people come to live at Traditions, our priority is making that person feel as if they are home.
The Traditions of Owatonna campuses are designed for the comfort of our residents. We build our communities to feel like home by providing cozy lounge areas to gather, coffee and snacks throughout the day, and an array of activities to empower our residents to make the most out of every day. It is our goal for every person in our community to feel a sense of comfort in the building and atmosphere. We hope to provide a place where you and those you love can gather and enjoy each other's company.
Located in a residential neighborhood, Traditions 1 provides its residents with the complete feeling of home. From the moment you enter this apartment community, you will feel comfort and the freedom to live your life to the fullest.
- Chapel for worship
- Salon for pampering our residents
- Cozy lounge areas for residents to socialize
- Large apartments with kitchenettes
- Private dining room
- Floor Plans
Traditions 1 offers both assisted living and memory care. The memory care units include spacious studio-style apartments that are secure and private. The assisted living units offer both 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments equipped with a small kitchen and den area as well as a private bath. Floor plans range from 400 to 820 square feet.
Additional Hospitality and Services:
- Assistance with everyday tasks
- Home cooked meals
- Free coffee and snacks all day long
- Monthly activities calendars with a variety of options
- Group transportation to planned local outings and shopping excursions
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Care teams on site 24/7
- Licensed Nurses on site and on call
- Dogs & Cats under 30 lbs welcome for an additional fee (if able to care for it yourself)
Tour Traditions of Owatonna 1
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Traditions of Owatonna 1 Assisted Living.