Description of Provision Living at Livonia
Provision Living at Livonia will include 54 apartments intentionally designed to meet the unique needs of older adults. With both assisted living and memory care services, residents will have their choice of purposefully designed studio and one-bedroom private apartments, which include full bathroom, kitchenette, emergency call response, fire safety system, and individualized heating and cooling. The building will also feature a beautiful dining room, ground-level courtyard, full-service salon, on-site rehabilitation center, and much more.
Foresite Eldercare provides continuous, detailed predictive fall and health monitoring without compromising resident privacy and dignity. This makes it possible to determine an individual’s activities without revealing detailed characteristics, facial features or discrete body parts. Residents benefit from freedom and autonomy in a safe environment; families sleep easier knowing that Mom or Dad is always under the watchful eye of the Foresite Eldercare technology. Foresite Eldercare is a powerful tool for surfacing fall risks. The solution helps track health acuity levels over time rather than making judgments based on just one or two incidents. It also provides early warnings of decline. “When you see better, you know and do better.”
- Continuous and automatic fall risk assessments beyond what human observation alone can provide
- Bed exit alerts, giving staff the opportunity to intervene before a fall occurs
- Fall detection and post-fall intervention, delivering the detailed knowledge needed for appropriate follow-up evaluation and care
- Enhanced patient and family satisfaction
- Proactive health alerts to better understand and predict care needs
- Improved quality of life and independence
Tour Provision Living at Livonia
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Provision Living at Livonia Assisted Living.