Description of Harmony House Specialized Care
Harmony House is a six bed licensed specialized assisted living home for people with medical needs, brain injuries, and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to provide each individual with a personalized program to enhance their quality of life. We offer access to day programs, transportation, doctors, and many therapies to meet all needs.
Services include room and board, three fresh home cooked meals prepared according to residents dietary needs, this also includes an evening snack. Laundry service, medication management, housekeeping, exercise, stimulating activities, bathing and personal care, help with mobility, and dressing are also part of our basic care plan..
All staff has been chosen for their experience, competencies and medical training to help with the needs of the residents at Harmony House. All staff has met the criteria required by the state.
Specialized Assisted Living Care Homes
Our homes are friendly care homes that provide quality personal care and assistance with the necessities of daily living, all in a luxurious residential setting. Our staff has been chosen for their experience and competencies to help with the needs of the residents here at Harmony House. All staff has met the criteria that the state has implemented for a licensed specialized assisted living home that is nestled into a residential setting. Staff stays current on education in their chosen field, CPR, and first aid.
A holistic approach to resident care nurtures the mind and spirit along with caring for personal needs and serving the special physical requirements of individuals. Our holistic approach includes all of these and we are constantly looking for new methods and new innovations that can aid in the nurturing of resident well-being. Our approach ensures each person on our campus is happy and well cared for. The following amenities and services are included in our basic monthly fee:
- Caring and competent staff around the clock to assist with planned and unplanned needs.
- Assistance with personal care including dressing, grooming, and bathing.
- Comfortable and convenient community amenities.
- Three home-cooked and nutritious meals served daily.
- Meal time assistance as needed.
- Home-baked snacks, juice, coffee, etc. available throughout the day.
- A variety of planned social events including exercise, games, outings, worship, parties, crafts and more.
- Medication assistance and administration available 24/7 and supervised by a professional staff member.
- Monthly wellness checks.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
Thank you for your interest in Harmony House Specialized Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Harmony House Specialized Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Harmony House Specialized Care Assisted Living.