Description of Grace House
At Grace House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 32 private rooms with private baths.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including a living room with fireplace, a sitting room, library, television room, hair salon, and outdoor patio.
Thank you for your interest at Grace House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Grace House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Grace House Assisted Living.