Description of Rebecca House
Rebecca House is a new boutique senior living community located in the heart of Potomac. The latest addition to the AlfredHouse Assisted Living family of communities, this newly renovated home features 15 private bedrooms. At Rebecca House, we believe that the foundation of great care rests on generous numbers of capable, committed and trained direct-care staff. That is why we staff with 1 caregiver for every 4 residents. Our abundant staffing with well-trained, experienced caregivers, allows us to offer the safety, service, care and consideration you expect and deserve.
At Rebecca House we focus on providing personalized care while supporting and encouraging independence. With our 1:4 caregiver ratio, expert physicians and specialists, and commitment to personalized patient care, we stand ready to provide assisted living services that are tailored specifically to your family’s needs. Our expert memory care services include individualized care plans for every resident with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other age-related cognitive impairment, all centered under a safe and stimulating home environment.
Rebecca House is a sunny, uplifting community with an energized group of residents. There is a feeling of family where residents enjoy numerous activities and interests as well as each other’s company. Rebecca House provides weekly housekeeping and laundry service, 3 daily meals and snacks, on-site activities and numerous amenities.
- Private Bedroom, with Bathroom
- 24-Hour Care
- 1:4 Caregiver Ratio
- 3 Daily Delicious and Nutritious Homemade Meals, Snacks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily Laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Certified Nursing Assistance on Duty Around the Clock
- On-Site Medical Director and Geriatric Specialists
- Pharmacy Delivery and Medication Management
- PT, OT and Speech Therapists Available as Needed
- Support and Care for Behavioral Challenges
- BCAT Certified – Mental Health Management and Support
- Full-Time Recreation Director Providing Daily Activities
- Visiting Religious and Spiritual Leaders
- Visiting Youth Groups
- Visiting Pet Therapy Dogs
- Family Support Meeting with Eldercare Experts
- Visiting Hairdresser
- Respite Care Available
Tour Rebecca House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Rebecca House Assisted Living.