Description of SureHealth Senior Living of Bowie
SureHealth Senior Living strives everyday to fulfill its commitment to providing the best care possible for your elderly loved one.
As we age, we lose our independence little by little. However, even when our dependence on other people increases or when our memory lapses become more frequent, this does not have any bearing on our dignity and our individuality. At SureHealth Senior Living, we seek to preserve your loved one’s quality of life by providing them the assistance they require with daily living activities.
We help manage their illnesses, memory deficiencies or immobility. We help them face the challenges of senior living. We do what it takes to help your loved one achieve the highest level of functioning possible while enhancing the quality of their lives. To achieve this, our staff will:
- Carefully monitor their health needs
- Provide opportunities for social stimulation
- Prepare meals that are suited to dietary requirements
- Create and maintain a supportive environment that emphasizes life purpose
SureHealth Senior Living provides Personal Care 24 hours a day on the site. Our caregivers are extensively trained and experienced in caring for seniors with dementia or other forms of memory impairments.
Through an individualized personal care service plan, residents receive:
- Meal Planning and Meal Preparation
- Assistance with all daily activities, such as toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating
- Medication Administration
- RN supervision
- Individualized Service Plan
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry
- Linen Service
Tour SureHealth Senior Living of Bowie
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at SureHealth Senior Living of Bowie Assisted Living.