Description of Chevy Chase Home Care
Serving MD, DC, VA, Chevy Chase Home Care delivers an exceptional level of a non-medical as well as professional health care for Elderly, Handicapped and People with Special needs of Any Ages, including Children, at their homes, hospitals and nursing homes. We bring our hearts to any place you are at.
We offer supplemental health care providers ranging from homemakers to registered nurses. Bonded and insured our staff of more than 300 male/female professionals is able to meet all your expectations. If you or a loved one need assistance, we are ready to help. We know what you're going through because we have been there ourselves. We are available to our clients 24 hours 7 days a week - mornings, days, evenings and nights.
- Same day, next day, in advance planned services
- Catastrophic, geriatric and pediatric care
- Care for the elderly, middle aged and young clients who need supportive, during and after hospitalization, at terminal stage of illness or other kinds of everyday or special help
- Services for young mentally diseased clients, as well as patients with Alzheimer's, Parkinson, Cancer and Dementia illnesses
- After surgery care, help to follow doctor's and physical therapist's recommendations, assistance with physical exercises, medication reminder, etc.
- Caregivers who speak different languages - native for some of our clients
- Services from 4 to 24 hours to satisfy needs in assistance people of different ages and at different situations might have
We help you with:
- Hygienic personal care including bathing, grooming, dressing and ambulation
- Shopping/running errands
- Nutritious meal/snack preparation and help with feeding
- Laundry/light housekeeping, changing linens
- Medication reminder
- Escort to doctor's appointments
- Companionship - walking, talking company
- Sitter services in the hospital/nursing home setting
- Holiday and respite care for family caregivers
For dependable and professional home health care service call us 24/7 at
cell: 202-374-1240 or 1-877-737-7227.
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues,
Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|