Tour Sterling Meadows, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sterling Meadows, LLC Assisted Living.
Description of Sterling Meadows, LLC
Sterling Meadows is an assisted living facility development in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky. The community opened in January of 2014 integrating housing, health, social and individualized care. The 30 apartment complex includes; units from 400 to 900 square feet, a ballroom, multiple balconies and a large front porch, an on-site salon, and a dining room.
Sterling Meadows community members can create an individualized care program that evolves as their needs change, allowing seniors to make the most out of their retirement years. Sterling Meadows offers 30 assisted living apartments, a beautiful courtyard, walking paths, outdoor and indoor recreational areas, community-based activities, transportation, individualized care and much more.
Sterling Meadows is a family-friendly community, providing opportunities for family members to be involved at whatever level residents and families desire. Community members will always be encouraged to stay engaged with their family and friends, bring them “home” to visit and share in the Sterling Meadows community.
Included in basic monthly fee/rent for assisted living apartments:
- Private Living space with choice of floor plans
- Utilities (water, electric, gas, cable)
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Three home cooked meals and snacks
- 24 hour staffing
- Building Security system
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Three spacious common living areas
- Three covered balconies
- Outdoor grilling space/setting space
- Outdoor eating area
- Walking Paths
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Assistance with Medication reminders
- Building/ground maintence
- Mail service
- Garden spot
- Scheduled local transportation
- Exercise equipment
- Access to onsite salon
- Church services
- Medical Clinic available on campus
- Storage space
- Choice of daily activities/entertainment