Description of Manor Lake Hiram
If you’re worried about a loved one, you’ll find relief at Manor Lake Hiram.
Care at Manor Lake Hiram is more than just meals and medications. It includes serving the Body, Mind and Spirit of a senior – because care is physical, emotional, and transcendent.
It begins with a Personalized Care Plan based on individual need, and continues with a community that’s comfortable and easy to learn and navigate.
The care staff is directed by a nurse who makes sure your loved one receives appropriate and gentle care in a fun environment.
We hope you’re excited about having a senior care community in Hiram focused on the health and well-being of your loved one.
Professional Care Services
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Contracted Pharmacy services with nightly delivery
- Individualized Service Plans
- Additional Services Available (such as Bathing, Dressing, Grooming)
- Coordination with Home Health Care for one on one care and/or Hospice services
- In-house Rehabilitation Services
- Key-less room and community entry for a secure environment
- Personal pendant for assistance
- Emergency Pull Cords in Bathrooms
- Safety Checks
- Generator Back-up for Emergency Power
Shopping Trips to the Grocery, Bank and Superstores
Planned family activities and events
Daily exercise classes
Arts and crafts
- Senior friendly exercise room
- Salon and spa
- Homemade nutritional shakes per physician orders
- Weekly laundry services
- Barber and Beauty shop
- Deluxe Spa
Tour Manor Lake Hiram
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Manor Lake Hiram Assisted Living.