Description of Manor Lake BridgeMill
Care at Manor Lake BridgeMill is more than just meals and medications. It includes serving the Body, Mind, and Spirit of a senior – because care is physical, emotional, and transcendent.
It begins with an Individualized Care Plan based on need, and continues with a building that’s comfortable and easy for a senior to learn and navigate.
Assisted Living is perfect for seniors who are mostly independent, yet need help managing medications and meals. But there’s much more to Assisted Living than that.
At Manor Lake BridgeMill, housekeeping, laundry, and activities are services seniors love. Hot and delicious meals are served three times a day and snacks are available all day.
Caregivers are on duty 24-hours a day, plus the LPN is full-time. Our primary tasks are to carefully manage medications, provide Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) when needed, and to become trusted friends of your loved one and your family.
Professional Care Services:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Contracted Pharmacy services with nightly delivery
- Individualized Service Plans
- Additional Services Available (such as Bathing, Dressing, Grooming)
- Coordination with Home Health Care for one on one care and/or Hospice services
- Key-less room and community entry for a secure environment
- Personal pendant for assistance
- Senior friendly exercise room
- Salon and spa
- Planned outings
- Shopping Trips to the Grocery, Bank and Superstores
- Concierge shopping services available
- Staff Led Exercise Class 5 days a week
- Live entertainment
- Planned family activities and events
Perhaps the hardest reality of aging for some seniors and their families is memory loss. There is no training to prepare you to care for a person with cognitive challenges, and there comes a time when love isn’t enough. Manor Lake BridgeMill is here for you when it’s that time.
Whether brought on by Dementia or Alzheimer’s, these residents require the special care, understanding, and skills of Manor Lake caregivers. They are sensitive to a senior’s moods and know how to interact with and redirect an agitated resident.
Just as in Assisted Living, we provide medication management, housekeeping, laundry, and meals. In addition, there are other measures we take for keeping residents safe and calm. To begin with, access to this area of the community is restricted exclusively to families, visitors, and staff. This prevents disruption and stops residents from wandering out into an unsafe world.
We have a beautiful garden area just for Memory Care residents, so sunshine and fresh air is a few steps away.
Every resident wears a call pendant, so at the push of a button, a familiar face is there to help. A pull chord call system is also in each room.