Description of Waterstone at High Ridge
NOW THIS IS HOME
Thrive with Waterstone on High Ridge. Experience the lifestyle you desire, filled with enriching programs, delectable dining, and remarkable service. Here, living your life to the fullest physically, socially, intellectually, and culturally is our main priority.
This is independent living surrounded by luxury amenities and world-class service. At Waterstone on High Ridge, we meet your every need while offering a variety of amenities designed to make you feel at home. All while living in a beautifully appointed apartment surrounded by friendly neighbors.
Choose to live life as you please, enjoying a senior lifestyle where your only responsibility is, well, you. Waterstone on High Ridge supports you every step of the way, giving you the means to truly thrive.
CARE AS YOU NEED IT. LIFE AS YOU WANT IT.
Waterstone on High Ridge's Assisted Living options gives you everything you need to live your best life. Receive daily care and support, accompanied by elevated amenities and enriching programs. Be surrounded by like-minded people in our private assisted living spaces, with a dedicated concierge, great room, library, dining area, and more. Discover a new hobby and enjoy meals featuring locally sourced ingredients.
For those diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or another form of Dementia, home is a familiar feeling, with care from a team that feels like family. Our all-inclusive on-site memory care is supported by Bridges by EPOCH, a dementia-trained, compassionate team available 24/7. Have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are safe on our private memory care floor with a dedicated activity room, dining room, living room, library, and more. This is the place for them to stay engaged. This is the place where they can feel at home.
This life is yours, and our amenities allow it to come together seamlessly:
- Bright apartments with elevated details and impressive amenities in a range of configurations and sizes
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center, staffed by experienced personal trainers
- Mind-body studio and juice bar
- Full-service salon
- Anytime dining at our restaurant, featuring a seasonal menu of distinctive meals
- Media room and theater
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Dedicated covered parking
- Putting green and firepit
- Vegetable and flower gardens
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor dining
- Convenient access to local retailers, restaurants and cultural programs
- Concierge services
- Scheduled black car transportation services
- Regularly scheduled programs, lecture series, outings and trips
- Independent living and assisted living care, plus memory care provided by Bridges® by EPOCH