Description of Sunshine Senior Residence
Nature, fresh air and tranquility equal life's quality
Old Logging Residence™ is very small and private. Unlike assisted living facilities, which are usually located on loud, commercial intersections filled with speeding cars, noise and pollution, Old Logging Residence™ is located in a private, quiet, residential neighborhood, surrounded by nature. Finally, a place that is actually cozy and warm — a place Mom can call her home.
At our Old Logging Residence, the safety of our residents is our number one priority. Here is a short list of safety measures that you and your loved one will enjoy and find comfort in:
- Bedrooms are outfitted with state-of-the-art CO2, smoke and fire monitors.
- Residences are wheelchair accessible and equipped with safety rails.
- Every home has a back-up generator in case of power failure.
- Residences are monitored for safety 24/7 by interior and exterior cameras.
- Main doors of residence are state-of-the-art and newly-installed EGRESS® doors which allow easy evacuation during an emergency.
- Our Staff provides preventative, daily checks and balances.
- Our Caregivers are highly trained in fall-risk prevention techniques.
- Experienced manager onsite daily and is on call 24/7.
- All meals are homemade and prepared daily.
Tour Sunshine Senior Residence
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunshine Senior Residence Assisted Living.