Description of Anthology of Farmington
For those seeking a dynamic community that offers the best in premium experiences, services and amenities, our independent living option can help you focus on what truly matters: living your best life.
We provide all the comforts and liberties of home—with the added luxury of a full-time team at your service. For active seniors who want to elevate their lifestyle, our independent living option offers the best in premium experiences, services and amenities.
- Spacious, private accommodations with full-size kitchens featuring modern appliances
- Contemporary design & elegant decor
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Daily transportation for appointments, shopping, dining and outings
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Salon/Spa, including massage, manicures/pedicures and more
- Diverse menu options and dining venues including pubs and bistros
- Thoughtfully designed common areas, including a sun room
- Community activity center with game rooms, craft room, library and reading rooms, etc.?
- Theater, chapel & worship room
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
Featuring exceptional accommodations, services and experiences, supported by a thoughtfully composed care plan and passionate caregivers, we provide everything you need to live your best life within a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Tour Anthology of Farmington
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of Farmington Assisted Living.