Description of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Flower Court
Jaxpointe creates an environment that allows residents to relax, live with less stress and be themselves as much as possible. The residents do better in our smaller home setting because it reminds them of home, there is less confusion, an appropriate level of stimulation, staff familiarity, and a manageable environment. Families have peace of mind that residents can live here for the remainder of their lives.
Jaxpointe was founded in 2009, after the founders observed other forms of memory care that they felt missed the mark. They were too big, with not enough staff to provide the level of care needed, and lacked intimacy for those with memory loss.
We refurbish sizable ranch homes, with open floor plans, homey rooms, and large backyards for gardens, recreational opportunities or just relaxing. Each home has only eight residents, a very low resident-to-caregiver ratio (4 to 1) that allows for attentive care, and most importantly, a home-like environment.
Our services are designed to support resident well being, comfort and security. At each home, we offer:
- 24/7 personal care
- 4-to-1 resident to caregiver ratio
- Secure, locked and safe environment
- Staff trained in best practices of memory care
- Large, open floor plans
- Completely remodeled ranch homes
- All-inclusive pricing
- Daily activities appropriate for residents
- Coordinated health services with health care providers
- Homemade, nutritious meals
- Music, therapy, exercise classes and entertainment
- Family events and gatherings
- Large, well-maintained backyards with walking paths, gardens and recreational space
Tour Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Flower Court
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Flower Court Assisted Living.