Description of Legacy Home Care, LLC
Our Mission and Values
"As a member of The Senior's Choice, a leading companion care service provider, our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care."
Home is Where the Heart is ...
Our focus is to keep you or your loved ones at home, where the heart is, and avoid:
- loss of friends and possessions
- loss of independence and freedom
- loss of spirit which is drained by the battles of daily living
Our caring service makes it possible for the elderly to maintain as much independence as possible, by providing the appropriate in home assistance and companionship. In that way we lift spirits not only of the elderly, but of the family caregiver as well.
We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home.
Our highly qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities.
- Caring Companionship
- Meal planning and preparation
- Incidental transportation
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Monitoring of safety while bathing
- Assistance with bill paying
- Information and referral services
Our personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours per day to 24 hours a day.
Experienced Geriatric Care Managers
Our Geriatric Care Managers are experienced guides and resources for families of seniors and those with chronic health problems.
- Conduct assessments and develop a care plan to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home medical and non-medical services.
- Accompany clients to doctor's appointments and communicate with family members and healthcare professionals.
- Advocate for patients and family during hospitalizations and assist with the transition to home, rehab centers or assisted living.
Family Learning Center
We offer free training to family care givers who are caring for their loved one.
Request an Interview
We start the interview process by conducting an in-depth assessment of you or your loved one's lifestyle, medical conditions and the kind of assistance needed that will help them to remain independent at home. We will meet with you and your family and jointly determine the scope of care.
During the meeting, we explain fully the services available, answer any additional questions you have for us, and help with the important care decisions faced by the family with a loved one in need.
Issues covered include:
- Matching the appropriate caregiver
- Daily routines
- Health and medication issues
- Emergency response
- Nutritional issues
- Home cleaning issues
- Transportation needs
- Costs of services
Tour Legacy Home Care, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Home Care, LLC Home Care.