Description of American Grand Assisted Living Liberty Square
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.
Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.
A full range of activities is conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.
In addition to our assisted living services, our community provides a completely self- contained, secure memory care unit for those with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias.
What We Offer:
- 24-hour staff
- State–of-the-art emergency pager system.
- Customized well-being package designed to fit the •Resident’s needs.
- Spacious common areas for Resident’s daily use to congregate in or use for private gatherings.
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, administering medication, diabetic monitoring may all be attended to in the privacy of their suite.
- Companionship, emotional security and support.
- Comprehensive Activities and social programs.
- Internet café
- Spa & Salon offering the services of a stylist, massage therapist, manicures/pedicures, whirlpool tub with soothing music
- Rehabilitation services include on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.and aroma therapy.
- Three nutritional, home cooked meals daily, snacks available anytime.
- Private and friendship suites with kitchenette
- Suites have open floor plan and are wheelchair accessible.
- Rooms feature vaulted ceilings, skylight dormers and hard wood floors
Tour American Grand Assisted Living Liberty Square
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at American Grand Assisted Living Liberty Square Assisted Living.
Reviews of American Grand Assisted Living Liberty Square
American Grand Assisted Living Liberty Square
795 Tarragon Drive
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
I like the manager at American Grand Assisted Living Cobblestone Court and trust her to take care of my dad. The place is beautiful, and the food is good. They have plenty of activities and encourage involvement of the residents. They serve three meals a day, have a kitchenette in each room, a chair for pedicures, a hairstylist who comes in once a week, a walk-in whirlpool tub, and a theater room. The food looks and smells good, and my dad loves it.