Reviews of Colonial Place
Learn More About Colonial Place
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Colonial Place
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Colonial Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Colonial Place.
Description of Colonial Place
Colonial Place is a highly regarded assisted living and memory care community located in a wooded and residential setting in the foothills of Elkins, West Virginia. The community is in a convenient location and is less than five minutes from Davis Medical Center.
Our goal at Colonial Place is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment. All facets of daily living including medical, social, and recreational activities provide a secured and well-balanced lifestyle. This lifestyle enhances a resident’s mental and physical well-being. Colonial Place accentuates the positive through individual attention and focuses on appropriate activities for all residents.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Accommodations
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily) - Special Diets accommodated as needed / required
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Medication Assistance
- Activities & Social Programs
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Colonial Place