Description of Easthaven Villa
Easthaven Villa is located on Cullens Road, a quiet, picturesque street that's just a turn off of SR 510/Yelm Highway. We have 52 assisted living studios and 4 one-bedroom assisted living apartments, all with their own, private entrance and patio. We also have a secure, 12-resident memory care neighborhood. The food our residents are served at Easthaven Villa is exceptional, and with specialties like Italian meatloaf and homemade snickerdoodle cookies, they look forward to every meal.
The unique services & amenities you'll find at our community:
- Indoor planters & gardens (beautiful & unique hallways)
- Full-time nurse on staff
- Free wi-fi for residents & guests in common areas
- Basic cable included in rent
- Community pets: lovebirds & aquarium
- Cozy common areas including TV room & sitting area with 360° brick fireplace
- Private entrance with patio to all assisted living apartments
- Gazebo for outdoor socializing
- Delicious, dietician approved menus with alternate entrée choices
- Life enrichment centers for reminiscing & self-paced activities (ideal for residents with dementia)
- Activity bus with wheelchair lift
- Weekly group shopping trips
- Jetted spa tub
- Respite services available
- Individualized service agreements, updated regularly
Drop in for a tour and a meal, and we'll answer all the questions you have. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important and sometimes difficult decision and we're here to help in any way we can.
Tour Easthaven Villa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Easthaven Villa Assisted Living.