Description of Regency on Whidbey
Regency on Whidbey, located on the Northwest’s famous Whidbey Island, offers Retirement and Assisted Living options with compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed retirement community. Our focus on wellness and enabling residents to remain as independent as possible provides the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own.
- A choice of attractive apartments or cottages
- Water views
- A variety of comfortable community areas including a main living room for socializing, private dining room for personal entertaining, a library, and activity rooms
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Massage and spa services available
- Laundry facilities available
- Full-service beauty salon/barber shop
- Pet Friendly
Our assisted living community offers a wide variety of services for residents. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, Regency on Whidbey can competently meet those needs. Assisted living also allows our residents to continue to reside in our community as their health needs change.
We understand that memory loss is a frightening and challenging experience and that moving a family member into a facility can be a difficult decision. The compassionate and creative care in our Moments program can help lift the spirits of both residents and their families as they navigate these life changes.
Tour Regency on Whidbey
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Regency on Whidbey Assisted Living.