Description of Heritage House in Morton
The Heritage House in Morton is located at the west end of Main Ave., only a few blocks from the hospital. Our small community of 43 residents sits at the end of a quiet neighborhood street, right on the Tilton River, and is surrounded by the beautiful mountains. We offer an active assisted living community, as well as a small, 8 resident memory care neighborhood. The entire community is wrapped around a serene, landscaped courtyard with a gazebo.
Our life enrichment & activity program is headed by a Washington Health Care Association recognized coordinator, Joie Nyman, who keeps the entire community constantly filled with fun & laughter.
The unique services & amenities you'll find at our community:
- Raised flower beds for gardening
- 3 gazebos for outdoor socializing, including one in the memory care neighborhood
- Fire pit for campfires & s'mores overlooking the Tilton River
- Resident computer kiosk with internet access
- Free wi-fi for residents & guests in common areas
- Cozy common areas including TV room & living room with stone fireplace
- Delicious, dietician approved menus with alternate entrée choices
- Life enrichment centers for reminiscing & self-paced activities (ideal for residents with dementia)
- Activity bus with wheelchair lift
- Weekly, local shopping trips
- Annual vintage car show
- Spa room with jetted spa tub
- Respite services available
- Full-time nurse on staff
- Individualized service agreements, updated regularly
Drop in for a tour and a meal, and we'll answer all the questions you have. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important and sometimes difficult decision and we're here to help in any way we can.