We are excited to announce that we've launched our site AllSeniorHomes.com!
Our goals are twofold: to become the best resource for people looking for senior care or senior housing and become a great source of prospects for senior homes looking for residents. We'll do this by delivering a rich directory of senior care and senior housing providers, lots of informative content to help people through their search, tools to help people make more informed decisions, and a way to connect people to experts in the field.
What we launched:
While we still have a long way to go, the site is ready for primetime! Here is what we launched:
- Articles & content to help people through the issues of finding care & housing. Check out our assisted living center
- An easy-to-browse, easy-to-search directory of senior care & housing options across the country with rich information about many communities in Washington and Oregon. (we'll be expanding to other states over time.)
- Local information about many communities in Washington & Oregon. For example, check out our Bellevue, WA Assisted Living page.
- A system to deliver qualified prospects to senior housing providers.
- Complete our directory of basic listings across the country. We know outside of Oregon and Washington, we still have many holes in our data. And we are still missing some categories altogether such as home care. We'll be adding these soon.
- More rich content about senior care and local communities. We'll be rolling out new markets every several months and will continue to produce informative articles on senior care.
- Ways to connect to a senior expert to get help.
- Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of ours by going to our facebook page here and then clicking "Become a fan"
- Link to us, Tweet us, blog about us. These things can really matter to our success. If you have a blog, post a link to us or recommend us. If you are on Twitter, give us a Tweet.
- Feedback: We'd love any feedback you have on the site, the content, tone, etc. Please fill out our contact us form with your feedback.
Chris and Jay