We’re pleased to announce our finalists in the SeniorHomes.com 2013 Best Senior Living Awards in the Websites, Blogs, Organizations and People categories. We’ve received more than 520 nominees and more than 18,000 votes this year, and each and every nominee is worthy of an award.
- Most Inspiring Seniors – This category will be determined by popular vote as of February 18, 2013.
- Most Influential Caregivers – This category will be determined by popular vote as of February 18, 2013.
- Best Caregiver Websites – 21 finalists
- Best Caregiver Newsletters – 17 finalists
- Best Boomer Resources – 15 finalists
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Individuals – 20 finalists
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Organizations – 20 finalists
- Most Respected Senior Living Charities – 6 finalists
- Most Innovative Senior Living Products – 12 finalists
- Best Government & Education Resource Sites – 11 finalists
Industry Recognition and Resources
- Best Senior Living Provider Websites: Large Companies – 16 finalists
- Best Senior Living Provider Websites: Small Companies – 14 finalists
- Social Media Rockstars – Individuals – This category will be determined by popular vote as of February 18, 2013.
- Social Media Rockstars – Organizations – 18 finalists
- Best Senior Living Industry Resources – 20 finalists
- Best Sales and Marketing Consultants – This category will be determined by popular vote as of February 18, 2013.
Our panel of senior living experts is already working diligently to rate finalists in terms of quality of content, breadth and depth of content, website usability (where applicable) and other category-specific rating criteria. Our expert judges certainly have their work cut out for them this year given the number of top-quality resources which have been recognized in this year’s awards!
There are a few categories in which winners are determined solely by popular vote – those are identified above. And don’t forget, each and every nominee still has a chance to win the People’s Choice Award in their respective categories. Our People’s Choice winners will be determined by total popular vote on February 18, 2013. So keep voting for your favorite resources!
Congratulations to all our nominees and best of luck to our finalists!