SeniorHomes.com is launching the 2012 Best of The Web Awards today! The Best of the Web contest highlights the best senior living and caregiving websites, blogs, and resources for consumers and senior living professionals. Often, the amount of senior living and caregiving websites can be overwhelming and stressful. SeniorHomes.com wants to help take the stress out of the equation by compiling the best resources across the web. This easy to use guide not only helps caregivers and people in the industry, but recognizes websites that consistently provide great resources and information.
Last years, Best of the Web contest was a huge success with hundreds of nominees and voters. We hope to see even more websites nominated this year and everyone voting for their personal favorites!
Nominate Someone Today!We want to hear about your favorite websites, blogs, or newsletters. Nominate via facebook or twitter by using the #SeniorhomesBOW and mention the websites name and link.
Or you can shoot us an email at [email protected] with the websites name, link, and why you love it!
Award nominations are available in the following categories:
- Best Websites and Newsletters for Caregiver
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Individuals
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Organizations
- Best Senior Living Provider Websites
- Best Government & Education Resources
- Best Senior Living Online Retailers
- Best Designed Senior Living Provider Websites
- Social Media Rockstars - Individuals
- Social Media Rockstars - Organizations
- Best Senior Living Industry Resources