The 2012 Best of The Web Finalists have been chosen! The nominees with the most votes were given the opportunity to join the finalist round where they will be judged by our expert panel of Judges.
During the finalist phase, 19 judges hailing from all corners of the industry will be evaluating websites using a set of standardized rating criteria. Among the judges are Deena Neste, Founder of Mature Market Sales Source; Kaye Swain, Writer for SandwichINK; and Shannon Martin, Director of communications for Aging Wisely. Please check out our judging page to see the complete list.
Rating rubrics have been defined on a category level to ensure the most objective and relevant feedback, but includes criteria such as:
- Quality of content
- Credibility and accuracy
- Navigation and design
- Frequency of posts
- Other category-specific qualifiers
The FinalistsTo view the finalists in each category, please go to the category listed below.
- Best Websites and Newsletters for Caregivers
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Individuals
- Best Senior Living Blogs by Organizations
- Best Government & Education Resource Sites
- Best Senior Living Online Retailers