1807 Jamestown Road , Williamsburg, VA 23185
Reviews of Berkeley Oaks
Learn More About Berkeley Oaks
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Berkeley Oaks
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Berkeley Oaks
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Berkeley Oaks.
Description of Berkeley Oaks
BERKELEY OAKS IS VIRGINIA’S TOP CHOICE FOR MEMORY CARE.
Our community is nestled in historic Williamsburg near Richmond, Norfolk and Virginia Beach, offering tailored memory care services to fulfill the needs of both residents and their families.
Berkeley Oaks serves older adults with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia and is professionally managed by Gardant Management Solutions.
The program at Berkeley Oaks is designed to provide opportunities for residents to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the seasons of dementia. We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age our heart’s hopes and desires do not.
At Berkeley Oaks, we provide opportunities for residents to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the different seasons of dementia.
We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age, our hearts hopes and desires do not. We continuously seek innovation through a variety of philosophies to sustain the aspects of life that really matter. We use a person’s life story to create a tailored, personalized approach to serving individuals and their families.
We offer social clubs, such as our men’s group, book club, and sewing circle, along with community service projects, pet therapy, spiritual services, cognitive stimulation, outings, an outdoor garden and physical and musical therapy.
Helpful services arranged to make your days fulfilled & comfortable ~
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Medication assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- Wellness staff on-site and licensed nurse on call at all times
Places to go, things to do, all with convenience in mind for you ~
- Lobby and Other Visiting Areas
- Spacious Dining Room and Private Dining Area
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Activity/Craft/Game/Recreation Rooms
- Outdoor Patio Areas
Thank you for your interest at Berkeley Oaks Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Berkeley Oaks