Description of Home Helpers of Richmond
Home Helpers of Richmond has been proudly serving members of the Richmond and surrounding areas for many years with non-medical senior and adult in home care needs. We are a very trusted, reliable and dependable source of in home support and assistance and we work diligently to meet the needs of our clients on an hourly basis with compassionate services promoting dignity, independence and empowerment for clients be able to reside in the comfort of their own home - wherever home may be (Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Hospital or Independent Living). We always focus on the fact that we are on your schedule, so our Care Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! There is no long term commitment, with no minimum number of hours of service required.
Our Client Services:
Our caregivers are extensively trained to promote quality care. Our Caregivers daily tasks may include an array of activities, such as:
- Personal Care (Bathing, Grooming, Incontinence Care, Dressing)
- Companionship Care (Socialization, Activities, Stimulation)
- Meal Preparation & Assistance with Feeding
- Light Housekeeping (Laundry, Pet Care, Ironing)
- Medication Assistance
- Errands (Grocery Shopping, Arranging for Home Repairs/Services)
- Assisted Transportation (Social Engagements, Medical Appointments)
- Facility Discharge Transition Home Assistance (From/To Nursing Home, Hospital. Assisted Living)
Our Caregiving Team
We have Registered Nursing Supervisors on staff and every caregiver is extensively screened. Our care is delivered by Certified Nursing Assistants, PCA's and Companion Caregivers along with training to include:
- Criminal background check, driving records, drug screening
- Bonded, Licensed and Insured
- Trainings include: orientation to new clients, hospice care, alzheimer's, dementia, stroke, ALS, care & comfort, recuperative care, continuing care, fall prevention, emergency preparedness and caregiver stress reduction.
Regardless if you need care around the clock, live in, one hour a day, ten or fifty hours a week, caregiver respite, we look forward to speaking with you to discuss our goal of "Making Life Easier"....We can be there, when and if you cannot, treating your loved one like family, by a caregiver that you get to meet first prior to our caregiver services being provided (optional)....Our In-Home Care Consultations are Free!
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|