Sarah Daft Home
737 South 1300 East , Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Reviews of Sarah Daft Home
Learn More About Sarah Daft Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Sarah Daft Home
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Sarah Daft Home
Minimum Age: 50
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Sarah Daft Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sarah Daft Home.
Description of Sarah Daft Home
Welcome to Sarah Daft Home, the only nonprofit assisted living facility in Salt Lake City. Affordable Assisted Living since 1912.
Sarah Daft Home is committed to providing affordable, high quality care in a homelike setting. Our 24-hour community is staffed with compassionate, skilled professionals devoted to meeting the individual needs of each resident.
Located in the Salt Lake East Side Historic District, the beautiful Colonial Revival 1913 building is on the National Register of Historic Places. Sarah Daft Home is positioned on a lovely hillside overlooking the valley—near the University of Utah, downtown, senior centers, shops and many healthcare providers. Sarah Daft Home has been providing care and comfort for over 100 years. Residents enjoy an inclusive, inviting environment with home-cooked meals, stimulating activities and many opportunities to socialize. Sarah Daft Home is a place where everyone is treated with respect and made to feel part of a wonderful community.
Sarah Daft Home services and amenities:
- Three, nutritious home-cooked meals
- Medication assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Morning and afternoon beverage cart
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry service and linen change
- Transportation and escort to medical appointments
- Utilities, upgraded cable TV and wireless Internet
- Personal alarm systems in all apartments
- Personal telephones and service in every apartment
- Peaceful grounds, gardens and large covered deck
- Spacious, comfortably-furnished living areas
- Engaging activities
- Exercise and yoga programs
- Field trips: shopping, movies, senior centers, restaurants, community events
- Available for a minimal fee: hair salon and podiatrist.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sarah Daft Home