Description of Home Care Assistance of Salt Lake City
Over 25 Years experience in the Health Care Industry,
Doctor Mark Bowman owns and operates Home Care Assistance, serving the Salt
Lake City area. Mark Bowman and his wife Teri have committed their lives to
owning and maintaining the Utah affiliate. The Bowmans bring the seniors of
Salt Lake City, Utah a comprehensive alternative to assisted living and
nursing homes too.
Home Care Assistance of Utah is committed to providing the highest quality of care in what it believes to be the best environment for people to thrive: one's own place of residence. Our caregivers use Home Care Assistance's proprietary Balanced Care Method™ (a science-based approach to promoting healthy activity, stress reduction, and social interaction for older adults) and are passionate about helping seniors remain safe, healthy, and comfortable.
Between continuous training from Home Care Assistance University's online tutorials and the publishing of the founders' many books, such as Happy to 102, the Bowmans value the importance of constantly teaching and improving their methodologies.
Mark and Teri, along with their four children and three of their children's spouses, see Home Care Assistance of Utah as "one family serving another." They have no contracts for length of service and alleviate stress on family members to allow them to realize the benefits of in-home care without any obligation. Mark Bowman ensures quality, professional care, and working to keep the families at ease, and admits that at the end of the day it's all about "putting smiles on seniors' faces."
Home Care Assistance of Utah is a member of the Alzheimer's Early Detection Alliance, the National Aging in Place Council, and the Utah Association for Home Care. For quality home care assistance, contact Mark and Teri's Team at Home Care Assistance of Utah today.
- We are a full-service agency. Caregivers are our employees.
- Licensed as required by the state
|Types of Care Provided:
- Medication management
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Transfer assistance
- Accompany clients on vacations
- Staff members are trained when they are hired
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient transfers
- Grief issues
- Family communication
- Transition issues
- Personal Care Assistant
- Care Companion
- RN is hired as an independent contractor when needed
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis B, tuberculosis, and other communicable illnesses
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We check sexual offender databases
- Proprietary Psychological Evaluation
- Will hire upon requested language
|Caregivers Bonded and Insured:
|Payroll, Taxes, and Benefits:
|Care Can Be Provided In:
- We provide care in the client's home
- We provide care in assisted living facilities
- We provide overnight care
- We provide live-in care
- We provide respite care
- We provide care in hospice
- We provide care in the hospital
- VA Benefits
Tour Home Care Assistance of Salt Lake City
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Home Care Assistance of Salt Lake City Home Care.