I visited this facility
Legacy House of Ogden was very nice and clean. Since my mother wanted a specific room-size, the staff showed us a room that was under renovation. They were putting in marble countertops and updating things, but my mom thought it was too small. We were shown their library, an exercise room, and the meal areas, which were very nice. They said that they serve the food restaurant style. The room we saw was a large 1-bedroom, and we went to see a furnished 1-bedroom apartment also. My mother's furniture would fit in there. It was a very nice 1-bedroom. I really like the staff member, Diana, who gave us the tour.
I visited this facility
The people at Legacy House of Ogden were great, very nice, very accommodating, and very upfront with everything. The facility was really nice. They allowed my mother to take an exercise class while she was there. The staff was very helpful, very nice, very kind, and very patient. They had the full-service food cafeteria.
I visited this facility
Legacy House of Ogden was excellent, very well maintained, and very nice. The staff during the tour was very helpful. The dining area was very nice. They were serving lunch, and they had an arts and crafts class going on at the time we went.
I Visited This Facility
We went to Legacy House of Ogden. That property was excellent. In fact, we really would have liked to have taken that. It was a very nice property. There was no drawback to that one at all. The rooms were very nice with nice views compared to the other community. The staff was very nice. It is a smaller property with activities. There is no downside to that place at all. It was very clean, but the meal time was set. Everybody had to go eat at the same time. There was no flexibility on the dinnertime or on the lunchtime.
Description of Legacy House of Ogden
Welcome to Legacy House of Ogden.
Across the street from Ogden Regional Hospital, Legacy House of Ogden provides assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Ogden, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we're in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Ogden, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
At Legacy House of Ogden, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy walking paths and flower gardens.
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Ogden. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.