Tour Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston Home Care.
Description of Touching Hearts at Home - Fort Bend & S.W. Houston
Welcome to Touching Hearts at Home of Fort Bend & S.W. Houston
Touching Hearts at Home's mission is to help seniors and people with disabilities preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We do this by providing non-medical companionship, caregiving and homemaking services.
We start with an in-home consultation which is free of charge. Meeting person-to-person is the best way to talk about service options and design a care program together. You will be asked about your preferences regarding the type of person you prefer to provide service in your home. Your Touching Hearts at Home representative will carefully select a caregiver best prepared to meet your needs.
Services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays. Touching Hearts at Home services includes:
- Bathing, Dressing and Toileting
- Hospice Care
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Light housekeeping
- Medication Management
- Home monitoring
- Transportation and driving services
Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care:
- Positive and patient companionship for Alzheimer's patients
- Prompting and cueing daily routines
- Respite for those caring for loved ones with Dementia
Transport/Escort to appointments
- Outings, activities and events appropriate for Alzheimer's patients
- Personal organization help
- Prevent wandering and unsafe behaviors
All Touching Hearts caregivers are profiled, screened and receive training before their first assignment. They are employees, not contract labor and ongoing training is a requirement of employment.
Not only do we ask questions of you or your loved one about needs to be served, but also your interests. Then we strive to provide the most compatible caregiver for you. You or your loved one needs to feel comfortable with the one that will be in such an important place of service.
We are committed to:
- Understanding your unique needs and preferences
- Providing caregivers who are carefully selected, trained, bonded, and insured
- No minimum hours or minimum visit requirements
- Coordinating your care with other care providers and family caregivers
- Offering flexible schedules that accommodate budget restraints and changes in health conditions
If you are interested in inquiring about our services please give us call today and we are happy to help.