Description of The Bellaire Senior Lodge
Welcome to The Bellaire Senior Lodges. We are a vibrant, new community on Cypresswood Drive in Spring. We offer value added and affordable Senior Living. We are all inclusive and most everything part of our basic service package:
Basic Services Include:
- 24-hour staff available
- Three meals daily
- Maid and bed linen service weekly
- Transportation for up to a 10-mile radius
- Each suite has a 55-inch state of the art TV with 4K picture
- Nine common area TVs plus movie projector/screen
- Free 120 channel satellite TV (HBO included)
- Free WiFi
- Free NetFlix
- No utilities
- No parking fees
- Free washers and dryers
- Free gym membership
- Free onsite activities
One of the many advantages in living in our lodges is no long hallways or winding paths to get to and from daily activities, meals, and socialization. The Bellaire Lodges is a must see; simply because, there is no other community designed like us.
The Bellaire Senior Lodges were designed by seniors for seniors. Our owners personally designed and furnished our community as their version of ideal retirement living. We are locally owned and operated. We do not have other communities: which, lets us focus on you, our clients and our mission.
We are in the business of staying active at The Bellaire Lodge. You can stay active on your own enjoying all of our amenities and outside areas or you can join us in some of our group activities.
Some of the activities at The Bellaire Lodges include:
- Silver Sneakers and other classes at the local fitness center.
- The membership is paid by insurance and opens up all membership perks at LA Fitness like water aerobics. We provide the transportation to and from LA Fitness. If your insurance will not pay for Silver Sneakers, we will pay it for you.
- Art Classes The Bellaire has an art instructor come in and work with our residents.
- Fitness Chair Chi and Sit and Be Fit programs
- Card Sharks Play a variety of card games in one of our living rooms
- Movie Night in the Club House We have a big screen and projector for movies
- Dominoes It may be chicken foot, 42 or just regular dominos
- Free Parking Park your car in our parking lot for no fee.
We design our activities and menus based of the desires of our residents. Is there something you want to do? Is there a menu item you would like to have? Just let us know. These are the perks of living in an intimate community that caters to your needs. The Bellaire Senior Lodges provides “Ritz Carlton” service at a “Walmart” price.
Services available for additional cost:
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Full Service Salon: Hair, Manicures, Pedicures, Message
- Clubhouse store for incidentals
- Guest meals and guest suites available at a small fee for resident guests
Our Assisted Living Services include:
- 3 Meals a Day by our Professional Chef.
- Maid Service once a Week
- All Utilities, 55" 4k, TV w/120 channels + Netflix Movies
- Individual Air/Heat (Very Quite)
- High Speed WiFi, Coffee Bar and Free Washer/Dryer
The Belliare is so unique because of her concept and the fact that you don't have to be completely independent to live here. All Phase Assistance Care is at The Bellaire Senior Lodges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are an agency that is here, if you need a contract to help with activities of daily living such as medication assistance, bathing, dressing, and so on. Just like The Bellaire, All Phase Assistance Care is locally owned and operated by Ida and Harold Armstrong. They have provided care in our area for 25 years!
Tour The Bellaire Senior Lodge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Bellaire Senior Lodge Assisted Living.