Description of AA Care Services
We are a licensed private duty home care agency.
We assist the elderly and people of all ages to remain in their home, living life on their own terms. We assist with non-medical services such as personal care, Alzheimer's and dementia care, companionship, elder and respite care.
Our highly trained staff will develop a personalized care plan to meet the unique care needs of each individual, whether it is a couple or a single person.
Our services include:
- Free in-home care assessment
- RN trained and supervised caregivers
- Hourly care available, including round the clock, seven days a week service
- Care can be provided in your own home, hospital, assisted living facility, or other places of residence
- Assistance with completing and submitting all long term insurance claim paperwork
We value the dignity and worth of each individual, and our mission is to respect and care for your loved one in the comfort of their home.
Please call or fill out the form to the right for a free in home assessment by our experienced professional staff.
Tour AA Care Services
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at AA Care Services Home Care.