Description of Gilmore-Ross Life Center
Gilmore-Ross Life Center owners have over 40 years combined experience in the healthcare field. Owners Erma Tillmon RN, BSN and Hope McNutt BA are hands on and work closely with family, physician and other team members to provide excellent care and over site.
Our mission is to serve the elderly by proving a home living facility that offers personal care in a relaxed and safe environment.
Elderly at the Gilmore-Ross Life Center are given the opportunity to experience life enrichment programs that encourages social, emotional and physical wellbeing to enhance their quality of life.
We believe that "A Home Where the Heart Is," provides a nurturing atmosphere where life can be lived to the fullest!
- Personal Care Assistance
- Private and Semi-Private
- Three(3) Daily Healthy Main Meals with Snacks and Special Dietary needs
- On-Site Licensed Medical Professionals
- Staff members includes Certified Nursing Assistants
- Open Door Policy for Family and Friends
- Christen Home environment
- Beautiful Landscaped Property
- Exercise Opportunities
- Cable Television/Library
- Transportation for Doctor Visits
- Smoke, Fire and Sprinkler System to meet all State Requirements
- Group Church Visits
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Caring Personnel
We have room for you!
We welcome you and yours with open arms to GRLC; a "Home Where the Heart Is."
Tour Gilmore-Ross Life Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Gilmore-Ross Life Center Assisted Living.