Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
2656 S Loop W Fwy, Suite 565 Suite 186, Houston, TX 77054
Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
Learn More About Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
The Home Instead Senior Care® network of locally owned and operated franchises is one of the most trusted networks of home care worldwide. An innovator in eldercare since 1994, we are dedicated exclusively to helping seniors stay in their homes as they age. If you’re looking for extraordinary in-home senior care and companionship, you’ve come to the right place. Call now to see how we can help your loved one live independently at home.
At Home Instead Senior Care, we offer a wide variety of non-medical senior home care services, resources, and support delivered right in your loved one’s home and designed to be flexible to meet each individual’s needs. Some our offerings include:
- Personal Services – assistance with eating, grooming, bathing, dressing, incontinence, medication reminders
- Home Helper Services – household tasks, meal preparation, errands
- Companionship – conversation, visits to friends/family, arts and crafts, games, mental stimulation
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Short-Term Recovery
- 24/7 Care
We can also provide care to clients in assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Call our office today and our staff will assist you with a personalized plan of care for your loved one.
One of our trained, compassionate CAREGivers will be matched to your loved one’s needs. And our CAREGIVERs are trained specifically in the area of Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Additional training includes:
- Safety training on home safety, avoiding injury and falls, and preventing strain and pain.
- Communication tips including communicating to those with dementia or Alzheimer's
- Advanced training on understanding senior illnesses and conditions, depression in seniors, and caregiver stress.
- Activity training including reminiscing activities, and different types of engaging activities for older adults such as gardening, crafts and hobbies.
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX