Description of Abby's Place
Abby's Place is family owned assisted living facility that is located in the Dallas FortWorth Metroplex specifically in Grand Prairie Texas. Abby's Place is located in Lyn Creek Hills a beautiful quiet neighborhood in a closed perimeter of walls. The house itself is situated on a secluded cul-de-sac backing onto a nature reserve or green space with big mature oak trees. The owner Abby has over thirty (30) years of experience as a certified nursing assistant. She has accrued numerous awards and recognition for providing exceptional customer service to her patients or residents.
At Abby's Place we aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by team comprising of an experienced caregiver or certified nursing assistant together with Abby herself.
At Abby's Place we recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident and we foster a holistic approach in all aspects of care for our residents.
We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, spiritual and social.
We encourage the involvement of the residents families and representatives in the decision making process concerning their individual plan of care
At Abby's Place our services include:
- 24 hour on site supervised assistance from trained caregivers
- Daily housekeeping service
- Nutritious meals(3) and healthy snacks throughout the day
- Assistance with activities of daily living i.e. bathing, dressing, brushing teeth, shaving etc
- medication reminders
- Variety of activities i.e. pot flowering/gardening, knitting, crafts, yoga( extra service)
- And numerous other services with some been offered at an extra cost but most are included our reasonable fee.
Tour Abby's Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Abby's Place Assisted Living.