Description of Georgetown Living Alzheimer's Residences
We are experts in dementia care; caring for those with Alzheimer’s Disease truly is our passion. From day one, our family strove to create a community that tirelessly catered to every aspect of Alzheimer’s care.
Georgetown Living started with the notion of creating a truly unique assisted living experience specifically tailored for those with Alzheimer’s Disease. A continual theme of unique and personal care is carried throughout each facet of our residences in Georgetown, including creating peace of mind for the families of our residents. Our Assisted Living Facilities sit on 15 acres of countryside in Georgetown, Texas and are family owned and operated. The limited number of residents and the highest staffing ratio in the region allows for maximum social interaction, as well as ensuring that resident care is our primary focus.
We started with a revolutionary design of our facility; one quite literally built from the ground up for those with dementia. Then we added in the best caregivers around and equipped them with extensive training as it relates to assisted living and Alzheimer’s care. Top it all off with a family-operated management team and you have an unparalleled community for those with Alzheimer’s Disease.
We know that depression can be the single largest cause of a reduced quality of life for those with Alzheimer’s Disease. Therefore, every detail of Georgetown Living is intended to reduce the mental stress caused by the disease. Whether they come from private homes or other facilities, it is our goal to ensure they not only improve but also thrive with us. This includes proper medication management, well-balanced expertly prepared meals (including our desserts!), and constant social interaction. The result of our efforts is a distinctive home, peerless in a sea of “facilities”.
Each resident room is designed to be a safe haven for each of our residents. Here are a few highlights of each resident room:
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Large built-in closets with shelves
- Fully carpeted bedroom to create a homey atmosphere
- Large windows view our beautiful courtyards or Texas countryside
- Emergency call systems in bathrooms and living rooms
- Available motion sensing services for fall prevention
- Large ADA accessible private half bathrooms
- Lively wall color to promote positive moods
- Individually colored doors to aid with orientation
- Double alcoves and solid doors for sound dampening and privacy
- Built in cabinet with drawers for storage
- Built in shelving unit for storage and resident photos and decorations
Tour Georgetown Living Alzheimer's Residences
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Georgetown Living Alzheimer's Residences Memory Care.