Description of CareMinders Home Care
Companion Care & Personal Care Services
These services are provided by trained professionals who assist clients with performing activates of daily living and may include:
- Oral Hygiene
- Incontinence and bathroom assistance
Many other services that are customized to meet the needs of our clients
- Providing companionship, socialization, friendship and support
- Meal planning, preparation and serving in accordance with dietary requirements
- Grocery shopping, prescription pick-up and errand services.
- Transporting clients to shopping, social events, doctor and other appointments
- Walking and exercise
- Medication reminders
- Providing respite care for other family members
- Light housekeeping including linen changes, washing, vacuuming, mopping, and general cleaning.
- Organizing cupboards, closets and rooms.
- Caring for pets and plants
- Ironing and mending
- Birthday and special event reminders
- Sunrise/ sunset contact service
- Many more services customized to meet the needs of our clients.
Caregivers Skills Include:
- Ethics, Patient Transfers, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communication with Dementia Patients
- Background Checks:
- National Background Check
- State Background Check
- Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR)
- Social Security Number Verification
- OIG Exclusion search
- Drug Screening
- Training Classes
- Photo ID Badges
- Uniforms (Navy Scrubs)
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
|Available to assisted living facility:
Hourly rates depend on the scope of care.
Concierge Services are available upon request. Each case will be evaluated separately due to the service level you are requesting.
1 Hour Minimum Required
Please Contact our office to set up a meeting to discuss your Personal Care or Companion Care needs.
Photos of CareMinders Home Care
Tour CareMinders Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at CareMinders Home Care Home Care.
Map of CareMinders Home Care
Reviews of CareMinders Home Care
Enter your email address below to get more information about CareMinders Home Care.
Other Senior Living in Dallas, TX
Home Care Articles and Resources