Description of Heartis Mid Cities
You’ve retired from work, but now it’s time to retire from daily chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and even yardwork. It’s time to find a place where you can relax and have fun. That place is Heartis Mid Cities. Here, you do all the living and we do all the work. Motion replaces mowing, laughter replaces laundry, and community replaces cooking.
Every aspect of our community was designed with you in mind. The countless amenities cater to your interests, your well-being, and your personal goals so you can spend your days doing what makes you happy, no matter what that is.
- Beauty salon
- All-day dining with chef-prepared entrées
- Bistro and bar
- Multiple dining venues
- Art studio
- Game room
- Technology center
- Health & Wellness
- Fitness center
- Saltwater pool
- Walking paths
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Apartment maintenance
- Concierge services
- Nursing and wellness team members
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
At Heartis Mid Cities, assisted living residents feel safe and right at home with a helping hand. We provide personalized care when they need assistance with meals, medication, or daily activities like bathing, dressing, and grooming, so they can focus on doing the things that enrich their lives.
Just like our programming, the memory care environment and amenities at Heartis Mid Cities are also designed to engage, stimulate, and empower.
- Choose between a studio apartment or shared suite
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bed
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support, care, and medication management
- Enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, and healthy snacks around the clock
- Relax in Tarrant Studio, our soothing multisensory room
- Treat yourself to some time in the Refresh Salon and Spa
- Take a walk in the enclosed courtyard with raised gardens and soak up the calm surroundings of Heartis Mid Cities
Tour Heartis Mid Cities
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heartis Mid Cities Assisted Living.