Description of Loving Care Home
While our HOME can provide an environment very different from that of a traditional nursing home, we are most proud of the fact that we have received a reputation for excellence in LOVING CARE that reaches far beyond the normal requirements of caring for the elderly.
LOVING CARE HOME is owned and operated by a RN with a Masters Degree in Gerontology who is dedicated to superior personalized care for the elderly.
Those few individuals that choose LOVING CARE HOME become part of our family with a choice of a private or semi-private bedroom and bath. Rooms have varied color schemes which accent cheerful carpeting and unique window trimmings. Guests are encouraged to bring their own furniture, bed, and favorite chair as well as family pictures. We encourage all those personal and other sentimental items that will truly make our house your home.
Some of the unique amenities in our home include a library, woodburning fireplaces, skylights and plush decor. Our "country" home in Allen, Texas is located on 8.3 beautifully landscaped acres with ponds, trees, park benches, tables and a gardening area.
- A choice of country or residential HOME locations
- A choice of private or semi-private accommodations
- Supervision by an RN, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24 hour presence of personnel with healthcare experience
- Preparation and serving of meals to include special diet meals
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with medication regime or supervision of self-medication
- Cost savings of 40-50% less per day than nursing home fees
- One monthly fee with no additional charges
- Service-oriented, personal care in a small group setting
- Owned by an RN with over 25 years of geriatric care experience