Description of Carolina Gardens at York
Our assisted living program offers residents personalized assistance, with all-inclusive amenities. The care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Each resident is assessed prior to move-in and is assessed regularly throughout their stay. This ensures our residents are always receiving the proper care for their needs.
Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with the activities of daily life (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and medication. Our plan is focus on overall wellness and maintaining residents’ independence.
Care-related programs offered are:
- Care staff at facility 24-hours, 7-days a week
- Personal care assistance with ADLs: hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing
- Medication assistance and administration
- Mobility assistance
- Continence maintenance
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
Our Memory Care Program, for residents who require Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, is a secure, designated area of the Community. The Memory Care Program also includes private apartments and private bathrooms as well as common areas for dining and activities that encourage social, therapeutic, and physical participation.
Catering to Residents with Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
We understand our Memory Care residents need additional and specific care. We cater to their needs through consistent staffing so our employees and residents can be more acquainted. This relationship helps our staff better understand residents and their needs. The program also helps the residents feel more comfortable and participate more often in activities and socializing.
Additional services to ensure proper care include:
- State of the art Comprehensive Assessment Plan
- Individualized service plans to meet specific Activities of Daily Living
- 3-Meals a day plus snacks
- Weekly personal laundry services; additional laundry services available
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Dedicated Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care staffing on site 24-hours per day
- Medication Management and Medication Administration
- Coordination and scheduling of medical appointments
Tour Carolina Gardens at York
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Carolina Gardens at York Assisted Living.