Description of The Springs at Simpsonville
Inspired senior living in the heart of downtown Simpsonville
Just off Main Street and a block from the shops of her historic city center, The Springs at Simpsonville is both a senior living community and a strand woven into the town’s cultural fabric.
We’re more than just the seniors and care professionals who call the Springs home. We’re a thriving part of life and aging in the greater Greenville area; a cultural best-in-class, and an innovator in the technology and cutting-edge programs for care across the spectrum of needs and capabilities.
Assisted Living and Independent Living in Simpsonville, South Carolina
The Springs offers the best of both worlds for seniors who may need some assistance with their daily routines: the safety and security of community living and the ability to age gracefully in a home-like environment. Tenured staff are available 24 hours a day to provide old-fashioned care that’s supported by the latest in technology.
Life at The Springs encourages you to live an independent, active, and maintenance-free lifestyle. We know that home upkeep and daily chores can prevent you from spending time with the people you love and doing the things you enjoy.
Because we are located in the heart of Simpsonville, South Carolina, you are within walking distance of area attractions and events. You can stay involved with local organizations, head downtown for antique shopping and a trip to the Ice Cream Station, walk the trails at The Springs and Heritage Park, or attend church. Your days are spent doing the things you love!
Our philosophy of care encourages a healthy lifestyle for each resident through care plans developed specifically for each individual with regular care coordination by our nurse to meet both expected and unexpected needs as they arise. Our goal is to nourish residents’ physical, spiritual, and emotional needs with engagement opportunities both at The Springs and as part of the larger Simpsonville community.
Memory Care in Simpsonville, South Carolina
The Springs boasts a strong local connection to the heart of downtown Simpsonville. Even more important to us, though, is the connection we have with our residents. When we say The Springs is in the heart of it all, we also put our hearts into it all to provide a unique, loving community environment. Nowhere is that heartfelt connection more prominent than in our Friends for LifeTM memory care programming. Our goal is to have each day filled with meaningful engagement in an environment with a reliable and stimulating daily rhythm.
Services and Amenities
- Locally-Owned and Locally-Managed Community
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Tenured Caregivers
- Emergency Call System
- Assistance with Hygiene, Dressing, and Medications
- Packages Designed to Meet Specific Needs
- Coordination of Physician Visits and Resident Advocacy
- Personal Assessment, Risk Profile, and Care Plan
- Dietary Management and Nutrition/Hydration Program
- Exercise, Rehabilitation, and Wellness Programs
- CaraSysted® Living—Our Proprietary Care
- Management System
- On-Site Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Transportation Services
- Family Education Opportunities
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Full Event and Activities Calendar
- Variety of Senior Apartment Floor plans
- Elegant Dining and Cozy Snack Parlors
- Gracious Common Areas and Gardens
- Strong Partnerships with Residents and Families
- Close Proximity to Hillcrest Hospital
- Serene and Peaceful Pond and Walking Path
Thank you for your interest at The Springs at Simpsonville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.