Description of Comfort Keepers Myrtle Beach
Comfort Keepers of The Grand Strand provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors, other adults in need. For over a decade, clients and their families have entrusted their care to us.
At Comfort Keepers, we provide an approach to care that is focused on the "whole person" and keeps individuals active and engaged in life. It is called Interactive Caregiving and it focuses on four areas of care, which are essential to maintaining senior health and independence: senior mind, body, nutrition and safety.
- Over a decade of in-home care experience.
- In-home care can be a more cost-effective care option preserving a client's assets and providing a better quality of life.
- Comfort Keepers are heavily screened and thoroughly trained.
- All Comfort Keepers are employees. We are responsible for payroll and all appropriate deductions.
- All Comfort Keepers are bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation.
- All Comfort Keepers are trained in HIPAA, Infection Control, Bloodborne pathogens and emergency procedures.
- Scheduling software and technology ensure proper staffing and the Comfort Keepers arrival and departure times to the client's home.
- Care plans are customized based on the client's needs.
- We will coordinate communication with family members, advisors, and health care professionals.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|