Description of TidePointe, a Vi Community
Wake up every day to the coastal beauty Hilton Head has to offer. At Tidepointe, a Vi community, you’ll a enjoy a surplus of lifestyle activities and benefits that will you leave wondering, do you live in a retirement community or a resort?
Welcome to Tidepointe, a Vi community, a 63-acre assisted and independent living community (Also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community) located in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Tidepointe, a Vi community, offers a wide variety of distinctive amenities and lifestyle activities to enhance the lifestyles of all senior residents. Our retirement community is committed to providing a quality living environment intertwined with exceptional services and programs to truly enrich the lives of older adults.
Some of the benefits and amenities Tidepointe offers and is not limited to:
- A wide range of active and entertaining social activities that tailor to your interests
- Award winning service from our chefs, nursing, housekeeping, and more
- Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities on site
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Dining program provided by our culinary team, including seasonal menus and nightly specials
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
- Wellness center staffed by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
- Fitness center stocked with treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Fitness instruction and classes
- Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
- Pets allowed (up to 35 lbs.)
Whether you want to enjoy the amenities Tidepointe has to offer, or the environment surrounding the community, Tidepointe offers valet and shuttle services to enjoy your retirement inside and outside the community. Tour the exotic Forsyth park, sail at Pau Hana, view the diverse species of Oatland Island Wildlife Center, play 18 holes at nearby golf clubs as you enjoy the surrounding scenery of the coastline, experience the cultural music of The Jazz Corner, shop and dine in the nearby areas of Hilton Head, Bluffton, and much more.
Living at TidePointe means living life to the fullest. Whether you live in the South Carolina area or elsewhere, our retirement community has everything to offer to provide a unique, healthy and exciting senior living.
How it works
TidePointe, a Vi community, is an upscale continuing care retirement community located on Hilton Head Island. Our Care Center, Broad Creek, is located on our campus and offers a residential setting. The care center is staffed 24-hours a day, seven days a week by licensed nurses and dedicated care givers.
For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.